CompTIA A+ Certification Training
Price: CDN$2875 | Duration: 5 Days **Subject to GST/HST
The CompTIA A+ curriculum teaches you how to install, upgrade, repair, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on basic personal computer hardware and operating systems. You will learn:
- Installing and configuring computer and system components
- Identifying fundamental components and functions of Microsoft operating systems
- Troubleshooting system components
- Supporting personal computer security
- Installing and managing network connections
HOTT's CompTIA A+ program offers:
- Flexible scheduling in 11 cities across Canada
- Small class sizes for personalized attention
- Instructors with extensive experience
- Money back satisfaction guarantee
- Development of real experience via significant hands on practice
CompTIA A+ Certification Exams
To earn the CompTIA A+ Certification you must pass two required exams. The letter listed on the right hand side of the exam description refers to the HOTT course relevant for that exam.
|CompTIA A+ Curriculum|
|A. CompTIA A+||5 days|
|CompTIA A+ Exams|
|CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-801) (A)|
|CompTIA A+ Practical Application (220-802) (A)|
Not all topical areas on the exams are covered in detail. Further training or self-study is necessary to adequately prepare for the exams.
Feel free to call us any time at 978-250-4299 to discuss additional questions or concerns you may have.
Other CompTIA Certification training offered by HOTT: