CompTIA Network+ Certification Training
Price: CDN$2875 | Duration: 5 Days **Subject to GST/HST
The CompTIA Network+ curriculum teaches you how to identify and describe all major networking technologies, systems, skills, and tools in use in modern PC-based computer networks. You will learn:
- Basic components of network theory
- Identifying issues and technologies in disaster recovery
- Exploring tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network
- Describing how to troubleshoot network issues
- Identifying issues and technologies in network security
This certification assumes that you have nine months or more of professional computer support experience as a PC technician or help desk technician. CompTIA A+ certification is helpful but not required.
HOTT's CompTIA Network+ program offers:
- Flexible scheduling in 11 cities across Canada
- Small class sizes for personalized attention
- Instructors with extensive experience
- Money back satisfaction guarantee
- Development of real experience via significant hands on practice
CompTIA Network+ Certification Exams
To earn the CompTIA Network+ Certification you must pass one required exam. The letter listed on the right hand side of the exam description refers to the HOTT course relevant for that exam.
|CompTIA Network+ Curriculum|
|A. CompTIA Network+||5 days|
|CompTIA Network+ Exam|
|CompTIA Network+ (N10-004 Exam) (A)|
Feel free to call us any time at 978-250-4299 to discuss additional questions or concerns you may have.
Other CompTIA Certification training offered by HOTT: